The Glenrothes Scout Shop – Fife’s Premier Scout Shop
Visit us at Stenton Jubilee Community Centre, Dunrobin Road, Glenrothes, KY7 4SH
thescoutshop.co.uk is the online shop for the GLENROTHES SCOUT AND GIRLGUIDING SHOP. Fife Scouts have the excellent options of convenience from shopping at our online store and the superb customer service when you visit our shop to try on scout uniforms or get your hands on our scout camping equipment.
Scouts from all over Fife visit our shop including, Kirkcaldy, Dunfemline, St Andrews, Cupar and obviously Glenrothes!
Visit The Glenrothes Scout and Girlguiding Shop
The shop is located in Stenton Jubilee Community Centre, Dunrobin Road, Glenrothes, KY7 4SH. We are open 6pm-7:30pm on Tuesdays and Fridays and 10am to 3pm on Saturdays.
We are nestled away in a housing estate. if you use Google or your satnav you’ll easily find us. Our location keeps our costs to a minimum while offering a central location for all scouts in Fife.
The Glenrothes Scout outlet is just off the A92 so even from a Dunfermline scout groups our shop is only 15 minutes along the A92, with plenty of parking and disabled access as well.
Contact The Glenrothes Scout Shop
Call us on 07878418011 for more information, if we can’t answer the phone we will get back to you. Alternatively send us a text with your question.
You also have the facility to send us an instant message via this website, or an inquiry via our contact us page. The last option is via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a Twitter page – search for @glenrothesshop.
Glenrothes Scout and Girlguiding Shop Volunteers
Here are Hazel and Andrew, 2 of the shop volunteers, we have a regular team of 6 volunteers who are all involved in scouts or Girlguides, so have a lot of knowledge on the products we sell.
See more of our glenrothes scout store.
The shop is here to serve Fife scouters, all profits are put back into local scouting. We have no paid staff and our costs are minimal. Visitors to the Glenrothes Scout Shop are always delighted to see the shop tucked away in the community centre. The location in’t great (in a housing estate) but once customers find us they never forget where we are) and this keeps our costs down.
- our range of products. All sizes of uniforms are kept in stock. Scout leaders love us because of the stock of scout badges we have – 12,000 at the last count along with neckies for each group.
- our knowledge of scouting and outdoor living. The shop is only staffed by volunteers from the Scout Association (plus the odd Girlguider as well!). You will get excellent advice from our volunteers, we only sell you what you need and our price ranges will keep everyones’ pocket happy.
- our prices for scout camping gear is low. How do we manage to keep our prices low? We are a small enterprise so pay no VAT, we also pay no rates, wages, fuel or other utilities. This is how we can challenge the big companies on price, and we will keep it that way.
- Cheap Postage – we keep this under review, no other online store matches us of for price and speed of delivery.
- Stock (high availability). We keep our shelves well stocked with scout merchandise.
- Going the extra mile. We’ll open up early for a customer and work late to catch the last post of the evening.
- Neckie, neckers, neckerchiefs. What ever you call them we keep a stock for each Fife scout group who ask us to.
- International, we have customers all over the world including our most regulars – in Gibraltar!
Everything you see on our website for sale is also available in-store, including our ‘bargain bin’. We also have weekly bargains which are only available in-store.
For Fife families who have members of Scouts and Girlguiding we provide uniforms and accessories for each.
We keep a close eye on our stock levels to ensure there are scout uniforms and guide uniforms to try and also to buy.
Scout leaders and Girlguide leaders will also be delighted to see our range of leader uniforms and the 12,000+ badges we keep in stock.